It is not a secret that Italians have one of the best cuisines in the world. You too, probably love one, if not many of the foods that fall into this category. The list is infinite- starting from pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, macaroni and many more. Many people generally love spaghetti, since it is truly an excellent meal going by its taste, ease of preparation and nutritional value.
So, how do you make spaghetti? There is a wide range of spaghetti meals that you can choose from; this depends on your preference. Among the best and the most delicious is spaghetti Bolognese. Try it out today and you will surely love it.
Here is a recipe that you can use to make it from the comfort of your kitchen:
- A three hundred and seventy five gram spaghetti
- About four hundred grams of tomatoes.
- One table spoon of finely shredded fresh basil.
- Two tea spoons of fresh oregano.
- A quarter a cup of beef stock.
- Half tea spoon of sugar.
- Half a cup of tomato paste.
- Half a cup of dry red wine.
- One table spoon of olive oil.
- Half a kilogram of minced beef
- One clove of crushed garlic.
- One finely chopped medium sized brown onion.
- Vegetable oil
How to prepare the meal:
- Heat the vegetable oil pan under medium high heat.
- As soon as it is hot enough, add the crushed onion and garlic into the pan and stir them until they are soft.
- Add all the beef into the pan and fry it while stirring until it turns brown.
- Meanwhile, as the beef cooks, put the tomatoes in a potato crusher and crush them.
- In the pan, add the tomato paste to the beef and stir.
- The tomato paste should be followed with the sugar, wine and the stock and finally add the tomato paste into the mixture and stir until everything mixes perfectly.
- Once they start boiling altogether, reduce the heat and cover the pan. You should do so as to allow the ingredients in the pan to simmer for about thirty minutes.
- As this is cooking, boil some water in a separate pan.
- When it perfectly boils, add all the spaghetti.
- Allow them to boil until they are completely tender.
- By the time this happens, you will notice that the pan will still have water within it. Do not wait for this water to evaporate away, rather you should drain it yourself and serve the spaghetti.
- On top of the spaghetti, put the beef sauce after it has fully cooked.
- You can now enjoy the spaghetti bologna with your guests!